Our Manufacturing Facilities and Services
SKS is headquartered in Alameda, California, the site of our die casting and machining facility.
Altogether, SKS has over 100,000 square feet of manufacturing area; it employs up to 50 production personnel on two shifts. SKS makes use of the most technologically advanced die casting and machining equipment available, together with complete in-house design/engineering and tool/die operations.
- Design and manufacture of high quality long life die cast tooling for precision components. Our tooling designs produce near “net shape” parts minimizing secondary operations. SKS guarantees each die cast tool will produce a minimum of 100,000 pcs of Aluminum die cast parts and 1 million for Zinc.
- Manufacture aluminum and zinc die cast components meeting or exceeding industry standards. SKS’ components are produced to ½ the NCDCA tolerances.
- SKS furnishes “finished” machined components – that is complete with helicoils, dowel pins installed, non chromatic process NCP (meets RoHS requirements), anodized, powder coated, painted, plated, etc. surface finish. The parts sent to the customer are ready for the finally assembly operation.
- SKS is certified to the standard of ISO9001-2015 manufacture.
Scope of Services
We can offer three (3) options to our customers:
- Build the tooling and the parts in the U.S.A.
- Build the tooling in China and produce the parts in the U.S.A.
- Build the tooling and the parts in China.