Our Manufacturing Facilities and Services
SKS is headquartered in Alameda, California, the site of our die casting and machining facility.
Altogether, SKS has over 100,000 square feet of manufacturing area; it employs up to 50 production personnel on two shifts. SKS makes use of the most technologically advanced die casting and machining equipment available, together with complete in-house design/engineering and tool/die operations.
- Design and manufacture of high-quality long-life die cast tooling for precision components. Our tooling designs produce near “net shape” parts minimizing secondary operations. SKS guarantees each die-cast tool will produce a minimum of 100,000 pieces of Aluminum die-cast parts and 1 million for Zinc.
- Manufacture aluminum and zinc die-cast components meeting or exceeding industry standards. SKS’ components are produced to ½ the NCDCA tolerances.
- SKS furnishes “finished” machined components – that is complete with helicoils, dowel pins installed, nonchromatic process NCP (meets RoHS requirements), anodized, powder-coated, painted, plated, etc. surface finish. The parts sent to the customer are ready for the final assembly operation.
- SKS is certified to the standard of ISO9001-2015 manufacture.
Scope of Services
We can offer three (3) options to our customers:
- Build the tooling and the parts in the U.S.A.
- Build the tooling in China and produce the parts in the U.S.A.
- Build the tooling and the parts in China.